Flight Inspection Team was established under Decision No. 115/QĐ-KTQLB dated 19/08/2010 with the mission to conduct flight inspection service for air navigation and surveillance aids and flight validation.
Since 2010, the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam has liciensed ATTECH as the only flight inspection service provider in Vietnam who complied with and met ICAO’s standard and recommendations also Vietnam’s regulations.
Flight inspection system
The flight inspection and flight validation services provided by ATTECH using a dedicated aircraft which modified, equipped antenna and advanced flight inspection equipment (FIE).
Flight inspection equipment (FIE) installed in the aircraft is fully automated system and produced by the most advanced technology. Ground reference DGPS system with high accuracy (position error less than 10cm) enable performing flight inspection which require high precision such as ILS, PAPI …
Functionality of flight inspection system:
– Flight inspection data are saved continuously and in real-time processing.
– The results and graphs are displayed in real time
– Collect flight inspection data simultaneously in real time while performing calibration VOR/ILS
– Print out results immediately on board during the flight inspection mission.
Flight inspection team
Flight inspection Pilots and ATTECH’s Flight Inspectors who have over 10 years experience and wide knowledge in air navigation, surveillance aids and flight procedures, were trained at the leading training centers in Europe in flight inspection, flight validation field which recognized and licensed by the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam.
With current flight inspection system and personnel resources, ATTECH is able to provide flight inspection for air navigation and surveillance aids:
– Instrument Landing System ILS/DME Cat I, II, III
– VOR (Very high frequency Omnidirectional Range)
– DME (Distance Measuring Equipment)
– NDB (Non Directional Beacon)
– RADAR (PSR, SSR)
– MARKER Beacon
– Lighting system
– Flight validation of PBN (GNSS) procedures: RNAV/RNP SID, RNAV/RNP STAR, RNP APCH (LNAV), RNP APCH (LNAV/VNAV)
The flight inspection modes:
– Commissioning flight inspection
– Routine flight inspection
– Special flight inspection
Required standards/applied manual document
– Law on Civil Aviation of Vietnam
– Circular 19/2017/TT-BGTVT about Air Navigation Service.
– Documentation for flight inspection service provider
– ICAO documentation: Annex 10 – Vol I; Doc 8071, Doc 9906