- Using a maximum 200W – Pk30d halogen lamp with lifetime of 1,000h @ 6.6A, accurate focus. Lamp is accuracy fixed on the light body.
- Easily maintaining and replaceing the lamp: by opening the rear door without releasing the front optical cluster without tools and washer, bracket.
- Front glass (Clear, Red, Green) with smooth surface is dustless and self-cleaning when raining.
- Secondary wire installed inside the light is proteced from sunlight.
- Light is fitted on ground, on tube or on safe mast with the standard tube has outer diameter of 60mm.
- Easily Adjusting light according to azimuth and horizontal angles by using bolts and tightened by nuts.
Materials and finish
- Front glass is made of heat-resistant.
- Neck and body of light are made of die-cast aluminium alloy.
- Rear door is made of weatherproof and heat-resistant plastic.
- Bolts, nuts, screws... are made of stainless steel.
- Two pole wire, heat-resistant gasket.
- Neck and body of light are covered by an aviation yellow electrostatic paint.