Shelter is installed at stations such as DVOR/DME systems, ADS-B, Localizer (LLZ), Glide Path, ILS, BTS, … Shelter must be able to ensure safety for the interior installed equipment in all climate conditions and ensure the continuous communication at the stations.
Material and finish
- Galvanized steel frame
- The heat-insulating layer of shelter walls, ceiling and floor is made of glass wool and heat-resistant foam.
- Inner surface of walls and ceiling is made of 17mm-thick MDF wooden sheet coated with a fire-protection layer.
- The floor is made of waterproof industrial wooden sheet.
- Shelter roof is made of composite; the roof is sloping, thereby, it drains well, eliminates snow formation, and is durable and waterproof in all severe weather conditions.
- Exterior shelter surface, including the roof, is painted red and white alternately in vertical stripes in accordance with ICAO practice recommendations. The type of paint being used is weatherproof.